***We recommend returning your rentals to Dechelle Ellis at the MISENHEIMER CAMPUS Business Office Mailroom-Administration Building***
A return label may be requested via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only ONE free label will be provided per term, so ensure that you are ready to return your books before submitting your request.
· LOCATE YOUR RENTALS:
- On the back of all of our rental books, there is a sticker with the due date.
- If you are unsure of the rentals you have out, sign in at the top right of the page. Then you can view your rentals under "My Rentals".
· BOX THEM UP
- Please make sure that all items are packaged securely to prevent any damage during the shipping process. Fill any empty spaces with clean filler and use enough tape to ensure the package remains closed during transit.
- Pfeiffer University Bookstore is not obligated to issue a refund for or take responsibility for return shipments that are lost or damaged due to poor packaging*
- Make sure to include as much information as possible so that we know who's return it is. Below is the information we can use to process your return.
- Email address
- Phone number
- Order number
Please mail them to the address below using FedEx, UPS, or insurable U.S. Mail service.
Pfeiffer University Bookstore
195 Mountain Pine Rd.
Hot Springs, AR 71913
Make sure to keep a record of any tracking information provided* PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY OTHER SHIPPER TO RETURN YOUR RENTALS